Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

That was a great sequel. It has really gone far from being AvA 1 so long ago. And it is great that you still have faith in the series.

But the way it ends, it can certainly add on. Since the Chosen has befriended the Animator as well as four sticks, another new threat will arise. The possibilities are endless. That is 100% your choice, though.

Reduce - Survival Reduce - Survival

Cool, Mejson. Everyone can keep up with what's happening, and a look into each person's standing and personality, along with their pros and cons. It'll be far more interactive once more characers show up, but for the meantime, a great start. :)

Mejson responds:

Exactly, I care that everyone actually were familiar with the current situation in Reduce.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

Beautiful ending. I was speechless my first time watching this. Xero, Omega, and Kary's suffering finally come to an end. But where one's journey ends, another's journey begins...

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Very Heavy Rain-ish. That is in the sense that what you do affects the rest of the game and makes you have moral feelings and has you think who should live. And I will not give spoilers, but the ending made me cry. HARD.

Stick G2 Stick G2

I'm very sorry. It is not original (fancy pants, co-operation, etc.), and it is not good enough to remove that factor. There are several lag issues I have found, and the frames are super choppy. You won't know exactly where the stickman will jump.

Adventure Story Adventure Story

Its a great spi-off to such a great series of flash games. Great for people who are tired of turn-based games but still like RPG

Sword Art Online Sword Art Online

Excellent remix, man. I know it's quite late, but the song is called "Crossing Field" by LiSA (Love is Same All)

Techno Piglett Techno Piglett

Hey Bouncy. Haven't rated an audio of yours in awhile.

This piece is incredibly catchy. Sounds amazing man. :D

BouncyPiglett responds:

AMAZING? No way

I been busy lately so I've not submitted much
But I wanna reassure you and anyone else who cares that during ALL the time I dubmit nothing, I'm still working on various tracks and projects.

I'm picky

Tetrissimo Tetrissimo

Pretty good...

You got quite some skill with the piano :D

Beforez responds:

Thank you, mister Animetion24.

Love Ball Love Ball

hey...

that's what friends do

Michaely385 responds:

Thank you so much for the review.

Pokeball Pokeball

It is fine

I realized that you used a .jpeg format. If you had .png, i believe it would be better. You might also want to curve the line because then it makes a 3D object. shadows work pretty well too.

Master Ball Master Ball

not bad...

I could remake this for you, but it is up to you.

Michaely385 responds:

Sure, i would love that. You can sure make a Special Edition of this.